Since passphrases are more secure than passwords, I have started using them for different sites when I can. Here is a list of passphrase generators that I use, and some that I have come across:
- Preshing’s Generator (redirected from passphra.se)
- Leemon’s Passphrase generator (requires you to allow pop-ups)
- Correct Horse Battery Staple (this one does not seem to work; source on github)
- Fourmilab (this guy’s vocabulary is better than mine, or he is using words from other languages)
- Readable Passphrase (this looks like a downloadable C# app)
- Use A Passphrase – He recommends you save his page to your hard drive and use it for greater security
Image from an 15th century manuscript housed at Universitätsbibliothek in Basel (Wikipedia page here), image from e-Codices, assumed allowed under Fair Use.