Here is another update on the Groovy Email Server.
After I made the last update, it stopped working. For some reason, I could retrieve messages in Alpine, yet not look at the bodies of the messages. I could view the headers. I was able to figure it out, and now I can retrieve the messages in Alpine again.
I send myself a message with a text file as an attachment, and I was able to save it.
I also tagged the git repo. I did not tag it the last time I posted, so I wasted some time downloading old versions from github to see when things were okay.
For some reason, I cannot retrieve the messages with Thunderbird. I will try another client later.
Image from Aurora Consurgens, a 15th century manuscript housed at Central Library of Zurich. Image from e-Codices. This image is assumed to be allowed under Fair Use.