Here are some Java links:
- Adopt OpenJDK is not Adoptium: Adoptium, Github page, Twitter handle –
- Java SE 6 Javadocs –
- Really Big Index for Java Tutorial –
- Java 14 API –
- Java 13 API –
- Java 12 API –
- Java 11 API –
- Java 10 API –
- Java 9 API –
- Java 8 API –
- Java SE 7 Javadocs –
- Java EE 6 Javadocs –
- The Awesome Java repo by Andreas Kull. It looks like it gets updated fairly regularly. The Awesome Java page is based on a forked repo that has not been updated since 2015. One thing I really like about this repo is that unlike many other “awesome” repos, the categories are in alphabetical order.
- Java Practices – A great site
- Jenkov Tutorials –
- MKyong – Another site w/good tutorials
The Meetup page for the Austin Java User Group is here.
Some Clojure links:
- The Clojure site –
- The Clojure cheat sheet –
- Clojure docs –
- There are some good links on the Clojure subreddit –
- The Lisp subreddit, which has links to other Lisp-related subreddits
- The Austin Clojure Group – with a twitter account
- The Clojure Toolbox – your first stop for all your Clojure needs
- Clojure Intros: One by MBonaci, and one by KimH, both on github
- Clojure News, which looks a lot like Hacker News
- The Brave Clojure site has an online book that is pretty good
- A list of CIDER commands and keybindings can be found at this page (with function names) and this page –
- Eric Normand’s Thoughts On Functional Programming podcast. He is the guy behind Purely Functional, a great series of Clojure tutorials.
- The Awesome Clojure repo.
- An archive of all the posts on all the channels on the clojurians Slack –
- Planet Clojure – feeds from Clojure bloggers around the net.
Groovy/Grails Links (as Dick Wall would say, I’m all over the Groovy, man)
- Latest Grails Docs (for version 2.2.0 click here) Grails Javadocs –
- GPars – User Manual, Javadoc, Groovydoc – (moving to github pages, source here) –
- Gradle –
- Groovy Itself, the new website in API, GDK API –
- Spock: Website, the docs, Javadoc, Google Code site –
- Geb: Website, manual, API –
- The now-extinct Groovy WeeklyNewsletter at the website of Guillaume Laforge, Groovy project lead
- The Groovy Calamari newsletter –
- Weekly Grails Diary by Jacob Aae Mikkelsen
- Ratpack web framework – It is actually for any JVM language, but it seems to have the most traction with the Groovy community.
- The Austin Groovy and Grails Meetup Group – with a twitter account
- The Awesome Groovy repo.
Some Kotlin links:
- The Kotlin site –
- Externally hosted Kotlin API docs –
- There are links to some good stuff on the Kotlin Reference Page –
- The Awesome Kotlin page (which just links to this page). –
- The Austin Kotlin Group. As of 2021-01-24, there have not been any meetings since April of 2019; as of 2022-12-03, the group is disbanded. –
- The Kotlin subreddit –
- The Learn Kotlin subreddit –